This competition is to motivate young students/researchers to develop entrepreneurial and business mindsets with their skills and training on sensor research and development.
- A three-minute oral pitch presentation with four slides about a business idea based on the presenter’s research project(s).
- The first slide is for the title, presenter, affiliation and credentials. The other 3 slides focus on “the Problem”, “Solution(s)”, and “Expected Outcomes”.
- The teams can bring what they can carry
- Each team can have 1 or max 2 participants.
- Eligible for students, postdoctoral fellows, and young professionals (defined as within 15 years from B.Sc. degree by the IEEE YP program)
- One-page proposal should be submitted on or before. 31st May 2023. The proposal should include a project Title, the Problem, Solution(s), and Expected Outcomes.
- The judging and mentoring panel will consist of entrepreneurs and academic researchers.
Will be announced soon.
To register Click the following link to complete the form.
Online Pitch Coaching Session
Date and time: 9AM PST on June 27, 2023
Coach: Joseph Wei, Technology Ventures Group
Meeting link will be sent to the accepted participants