About IEEE FLEPS 2023
The IEEE International Conference on Flexible, Printable Sensors and Systems (FLEPS 2023) will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Call for Papers
IEEE FLEPS 2023 is intended to provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the area of Flexible and Printable Sensors and Systems.
Topics of Interest
- Organic/Inorganic Electronics and Sensors
- Emerging Materials for Flexible and Printable Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing Techniques
- High-throughput Printable Electronics
- Hybrid Flexible Sensors and Electronics
- Stretchable/Shrinkable Sensors and Electronics
- Soft/Smart Wearable and Implantable Sensing Systems
- Disposable/Reusable Sensors and Electronics
- Printed Large-Area Sensors and Systems
- Active and Passive Components (e.g. actuators, printed energy devices, smart labels, RFID etc.)
- Emerging applications of Flexible Electronics inc. IoT, smart cities etc.
- Reliability, Simulation and Modelling
- Flexible/Printable Electronics in context with Circular and Green Electronics